POP A CAP
- No more faffing around with key-rings or smashing your teeth out
- Crack open your beer with a nice chunky bullet
- Hand-machined from a military grade .50 cal brass cartridge
- It’s been fired from a gun so each bullet has it’s own chilling story to tell
- This is your bottle opener. There are many like it, but this one is yours
Frantically grappling with a flimsy bit of metal surrounded by keys, mashing a bottle down against a tabletop or even using the ineffectual power of your poor tortured teeth – opening a beer is rarely a momentous occasion. This is because you’ve yet to witness the prestige of the 50 Caliber Bottle Opener.
Hand-machined from a real military grade .50 cal BMG brass cartridge, there is something undeniably rewarding about using a hefty weathered bullet to blast open your beverages. What’s more, it’s actually been fired so each bullet has it’s own chilling story to tell. Even if that story is most likely that it was fired down a shooting range, immediately collected, cleaned up and machined into a very cool bottle opener. Bad. Ass.
This is your bottle opener. There are many like it, but this one is yours.