The Bang & Olufsen Play Form 2 are a sleek and ultra-light headphone with impressive sound. Whether you’re cruising through the city on your bike – or chilling in the park listening to the latest tunes, Form 2 is a great companion. Form 2 delivers an impressive and honest sound performance.
The soundstage is well-defined – it’s a combination of a good bass, a focused middle and precise highs. The ambition is simple: to bring you sound the way the artists intended it – with no tweaks or over-emphasized bass. The light weight of Form 2 combined with its comfortable fit makes the headphones extremely pleasant to wear – even for that 3 hour long DJ-set you discovered online.
Form 2 was designed more than 30 years ago – in 1983 by the then 23-year old Steve McGugan. It hit the streets in 1985 to instant critical success – so much in fact that in 1992 it was included in the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York. Today it’s the longest living headphone in the world – and widely considered a true design icon.
- Bang & Olufson Form 2, ultra-light headphones
- High quality sound performance
- Good bass, focused middle and precise highs
- Enjoy sound the way the artists intended it
- Design icon and in the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York
- Include a 3 year guarantee