Compact and lighter than a typical DSLR, but delivering uncompromising resolution rivalling its bulky cousins. The classic lines of the small body invite you to take it with you wherever you go. The impact of what the Fujifilm X-M1 offers will motivate you to get out there and seize every moment.
Capture vibrant detail and colour with the world renowned X-Trans CMOS Sensor & EXR PROCESSOR II. Only this originally developed APS-C size sensor can capture your images with Fujifilm signature image quality and colour. Featuring sensor architecture that eliminates the need for an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), the X-Trans CMOS Sensor can reproduce scenes with resolution and clarity rivalling a larger sensor. Experience the impact of high-sensitivity / low-noise performance in low-light scenes in all your every beautiful blur-free photos.
All dials and buttons are arranged on the right of the LCD for easy and direct control at your fingertips. With the ability to tilt the monitor up or down, you can hold the camera overhead to frame and shoot over a crowd, or low down to capture a different perspective from the ground up.
Fujifilm’s precision optical technology and relentless pursuit of the ultimate in image quality have given birth to an impressive and growing lineup of lenses. Each is designed to be the brightest possible, easy to carry with you everywhere and compact. Every lens opens a window into a world of possibilities.
- D-SLR quality in a compact body.
- The large APS-C 16M X-Trans CMOS and EXR PROCESSOR II achieve impressive colour reproduction and high resolution.
- One Handed Operation and versatile 3.0-inch, 920K-dot Tilting LCD screen.
- Select from our diverse range of X mount interchangeable lenses.
- Wireless Image Transfer allows instant sharing via mobile devices.
- Resolution – 16 megapixels
- Sensor – APS-C X-Trans CMOS
- Lens mount – Interchangeable Fujifilm X-mount