This personal leisure hovercraft can take up to 3 to 4 people, depending on weight, at speeds of up to 40 mph over any flat surface. The integrated design provides simple operation, with one engine providing air to lift the hovercraft onto the air cushion, and additional air to provide thrust from the rear of the duct.
The unique design utilises high density polyethylene for the hull construction to create a very durable, lightweight and highly buoyant hovercraft. The hovercraft skirt comprises of 65 different sections to minimise wear, each section manufactured from very strong polyurethane/nylon weave.
- Hovers on a variety of surfaces: Including short grass, mud, sand, ice, snow, concrete, tarmac, lakes, rivers and coastal areas
- For 3-4 people: carries up to 325kg (just over 51 stone)
- Easy to use: the air lift creates the air cushion with extra air for forward thrust, you will hover at an average height of 8 inches
- Extra strong: the hull is made from high density polyethylene so it’s light. The skirt is made from nylon weave in 65 different sections to minimise wear
- Full safety features included: training can be arranged as required
- Can operate over any flat surface
– See more at: http://www.costco.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/cos_5,cos_5.5,cos_5.5.1/140134?referer=carousel#sthash.knMCUFp1.dpuf