Build your own fully-working and customisable 35mm SLR camera
Take DIY to the next level with the Super Konstruktor SLR DIY kit.
The perfect way to learn and understand the core of analogue photography, from assembling an SLR camera to taking images with it – this is the fully rounded analogue experience.
Simple to assemble, with excellent instructions, the fully functioning SLR camera is packed with features, such as a top-down viewfinder, multiple exposure function, bulb setting for long exposures and a detachable 50mm f/10 lens.
The Konstruktor includes a 50mm f/10 lens with shallow depth of field, perfect for portraiture.
Chimney Hood Kit is User Friendly kit to get a brighter magnified image-viewing and trouble-free in focusing to your subjects.
Including a fully interchangeable lens system with two lenses that can shoot as close as 5cm to 15cm- the close up lens to shot your subject as close as 15cm with amazing optical results and the macro lens to help you enjoy the world of the super close-up shots in the world.
– Customisable with an interchangeable lens
– Pack includes: Camera kit, screwdriver, an instruction manual and sticker sets
– Chimney Hood Kit for brightening and magnifying
– Film format: Standard 35mm
– Lens: Detachable 50mm f/10
– Package includes: Konstruktor DIY Kit, Konstruktor DIY Magnifying Chimney Hood Kit, Konstruktor DIY Close-Up & Macro Lens Kit