- Size UK 6: Bust 32″ / Waist 28″ / Length 23″.
- Size UK 8: Bust 33″ / Waist 29″ / Length 23.5″.
- Size UK 10: Bust 34″ / Waist 30″ / Length 24″.
- Size UK 12: Bust 35″ / Waist 31″ / Length 24.5″.
- Size UK 14: Bust 38″ / Waist 34″ / Length 25″.
- Size UK 16: Bust 39″ / Waist 35″ / Length 25″.
How to measure by yourself:
- Bust: Place the tape measure under your arms, over your shoulder blades and across the fullest part of your bust. Remember to breathe out first.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waist. You can find it by bending to the side like a teapot (singing is optional).
- Hips:Measure around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of the leg, at about 20cm/8 inches below your natural waist. Waist position guide: When working out which size to order, always measure your natural waist. All our skirts are designed to fit the natural waist unless otherwise stated. Trousers will be described in one of the following two ways: Natural waist, Below natural waist-which means about 4.5cm (1.5 inches) below your natural waist.
Washing Instructions: Hand Wash Only. Wash in cool water with like colors.