‘My Side Your Side’ Pillowcases

‘My Side Your Side’ Pillowcases

Pair Of ‘My Side’/’Your Side’ pillowcases that spell out very clearly who gets what when it comes to divvying up bed space.

For the beloved bed-hogger in your life. One half is 75% of the bed, and the other a measly 25%. The images are shown as though standing at the end of the bed looking at the headboard.

A bit of a must for an anniversary, wedding, Valentine, housewarming or Christmas gift.

We offer a personalised version of this design printing the names of the couple. So for instance: ‘Alan’s side/ Helen’s side’. The arrows are black and the type in a rather elegant grey. This service is an extra £10. If you would like it, please tick ‘Yes Please’ in the box when you order.




  • 17
     
     

    Discuss or Comment