The HD 25-1-II BASIC EDITION is the full version of the legendary DJ headphones, just simply stripped of a spare pair of ear pads, meaning delivery will include the headphones and the jack adaptor. No compromise on sound, build quality or any of the characteristics of this internationally famous headphone. For 25 years it has set the standard and redefined performance in DJ headphones. Beyond all the passing fads for bright colours or boomy bass, its ruggedness and accuracy mean it remains a favourite of true music professionals to this day.
- Superb sound performance with tight bass and detailed treble – while still capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Rotatable capsules – for one-ear monitoring
- Split headband – to ensure the headphones stay firmly in place and to ease pressure on the head
- Extremely robust construction – for heavy duty use
- Long lifespan – rugged, replaceable single-sided steel cable
- Reliable Sennheiser serviceability
- Two year warranty
Wired with a short 1.5m straight single-sided cable, you can use them either an iPod or a mixing desk using the supplied 6.3 mm adaptor.
Did you know?
The electronic music scene has seen its fair share of big name performers. Over the last 25 years the world has witnessed the rise of the superstar DJ, as these artists behind the decks created new ways to explore and experience music. And as DJs ascended to legendary status, so too have Sennheiser’s HD 25 headphones. Now celebrating its 25th anniversary, the HD 25 has become an icon of electronic music and a staple product in DJ booths around the world.