Tea bags are all well and good, but if you’re after a truly great cuppa, then you need leaves. And once you’ve realised that, you need a seriously cool way of infusing it, and there’s no cooler way to do it than with this retro Tea Sub. This Beatles-esque slice of sub-aquatic splendour not only makes your tea much tastier, it also gives your brew a nice sixties vibe as well.
It’s small enough to go in your mug, and it has a nice chain-link cord to help you bob it about under the surface to ensure full infusion. There’s also a neat little swing door so you can actually get your leaves in there in the first place. All in all, it’s a super little mug-bound day-brightener perfect for tea fanatics and Beatles fans alike.
- Beatles-esque Yellow Submarine design.
- Swing door for putting your tea leaves in
- Chain-link cord so you can dangle it in your mug.
- Suitable for any tea leaves you fancy.
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.