Timberland has worked tirelessly to create the perfect boot for tackling the harsh winter weather. The Women’s Earthkeepers® Chillberg Waterproof Boot combines a waterproof membrane with Primaloft® Eco insulation to keep your feet comfortable and dry, even in rain, wet snow and slush. A synthetic suede lining and removable anti-fatigue footbed work together to support your feet whilst a compression-moulded EVA midsole cushions your every step.
To improve grip and performance the Chillberg Boot has Timberland’s exclusive Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole which uses 42% recycled rubber. Timberland is committed to creating products which are Eco-friendly and their Earthkeepers® footwear is a great example of how they utilise recycled materials.
- A rugged women’s leather boot from Timberland
- Waterproof membrane – keep feet warm and dry.
- Waterproof leather and suede upper – Silver rating from a tannery for its energy, water and waste management.
- PrimaLoft® insulation – 400 grams to keep feet warm and comfortable.
- Gripstick™ and Green Rubber™ outsole – exclusive to Timberland.
- Anti-fatigue technology – promotes comfort and support.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Removable footbed and footbed cover – supports every step.