For those hosts looking to spice up their next party, the Vodka Zinger will be your perfect wingman. Use all-natural ingredients to create fresh-tasting, healthy cocktails with no added sugars or artificial ingredients. “Bartend” your guests beverages by infusing vodka with citrus fruits, strawberry, cucumber, hot pepper, raspberry, pineapple, rosemary… or Zing-up your own unique drink.
While vodka is the most Zing-friendly choice, any spirit can be Zinged, and the Vodka Zinger travel cap lets you conveniently take the party to-go.
Infusing vodka is a great way to enjoy a drink without the excess sugars, or artificial juices and mixers that lead to hangovers. Zing Anything would like to remind you, when Zinging with vodka or any other liquor, please drink responsibly.
Using Your Zinger:
Ease of operation is the Zing standard. Throughout our development process it remained a strong design focus. Each Zinger is simple to clean and allows you to enjoy creating tasty new infusions.
- Unscrew the bottom of the Zinger
- Add ingredients of your choice
- Screw bottom lid back on
- Fill with vodka (or other spirit of choice)
- Shake and let soak
Now you are ready to enjoy! When you screw on the bottom cup, the blades simultaneously grind the ingredients, releasing flavorful juices and allowing them to seep into the spirits. Zing!
Re-use and Cleaning:
- Vodka Zings typically produce one flavor infusion per Zing. After this infusion is consumed, empty the Zinger completely, clean, and discharge used ingredients before Zinging a new batch of flavored vodka.
- Vodka Zings have a more robust flavor after one-three hours of steeping. Longer infusion times provide for a stronger and more noticeable flavor.